- Self healing ballistic polymer allows bullet to pass through, hole closes instantly.
- Changes colour at point of impact to show where you’ve hit.
- Colour change fades after a few moments.
- Will survive hundreds and hundreds of hits.
- Works with any calibre, centrefire and rimfire.
- Avoid hollow point bullets to ensure long target life.
- Hit indication works in the temperature range 15C to 40C.
- Reacts like a steel gong when hit.
- Can be screwed onto a wooden board and is knocked down when hit, or you can hang it from the crossbar of the GlowShot Last Stand Target Stand as a swinging gong target.
- Can be used at shooting ranges that prohibit steel targets.
- Can be used with Thermal Scopes
To use the target with a Thermal Scope you can either warm it up by putting it in warm water for a few minutes, or leaving it in direct sunlight for 10 minutes. You will then be able to see the target through a thermal scope out to 200m. At closer ranges you will also be able to see the heat of the bullet impacting the target, so you can see your hits through the thermal scope. Your hits will be visible out to about 40m through the thermal scope.