- 100mm (4″) AR500 12mm (1/2″) Thick Steel Gong Target for use with centrefire rifles.
- 2 x Last Stand Self Healing Plate Hangers.
- 2 x Tough Mounting bolts.
- 4 x Glowshot Adhesive Targets
- A 10″ Target backer to allow you to use paper targets with the Plate Hangers.
The Last Stand Plate Hangers are made of a durable self healing ballistic rubber polymer, as long as you don’t use hollow points. They are designed to work with The Last Stand Target Stand. They have two mounting holes to allow for different target hang lengths. The target recovers back to a stable position ready to be shot again much quicker with these targets than traditional chain hangers.
Why are these plate hangers better than chain?
- If you shoot the chain you have to replace it, these are self healing.
- Target recovers quicker to be ready for your next shot.
- Quicker and easier to mount, just slide the hanger along the rebar and put the bolt through the hanger.
The 100mm (4″) AR500 12mm (1/2″) thick Steel Gong Target is perfect as your go to steel target. Put it at 200m and you know that a hit means you are within 2 MoA. Put it at 400m and you are achieving 1MoA!
It is made in Australia of laser cut Australian Bisalloy 500 steel and stands up to repeated hits from centrefire rifles.
We recommend a minimum range of 200m when using this steel target with centrefire rifles. This is based on the SSAA range rules and means you can use the targets on their ranges at a minimum range of 200m.